Sunday, May 24, 2009

Just Playin' Around

I was looking around the Candy's Treats website with full intentions of grabbing a freebie kit and trying out some of the awesome tag tutorials but I got side tracked and ended up making a Digi Page instead...go figure :P

Anyway, I used the taggers sized "Wicked" Kit and made this page of myself. I'm always loved Oz, and I've always love witches (kinda hard not to love them being from Salem, MA and all), so I snagged the kit and used my photo from Halloween last year and made this page just for fun.

Anyway, thanks for stopping by and checking in on things here. It's been a long week... and I'm ready to lay down and enjoy the rest of the evening before the next week starts.

~Jenn

1 comment:

  1. great page Jenn..i love halloween..ts ne of my fav times of year x

    ReplyDelete