Tuesday, May 19, 2009

New Kits To Play With & A new sketch by me too!

Two new kits have been created by Candy's Treats and I got the chance to sit down last night and play around with them. I've got to tell ya, there is so much packed in to the Enchanted & After Dark kits, I had a really hard time not using too much and over doing my pages! LOL So needless to say, I'm definatly going to be using these kits for more creations. :)


These pages I made using pieces from the Enchanted Kit
(the large frame came from the after Dark Kit)

For the next layout I first created a sketch then used the kit to create what I did. So heres my Sketch



and this one I made using pieces from the After Dark Kit and the Freebie Kit.
...AND as if Digi Kits weren't already a steal for their already reasonable prices you can get BOTH of these kits as a Combo for even MORE savings! So head on over to Stargazer Scraps and snag this awesome deal! Don't forget to stop by the Candy's Treats blog, theres a great freebie and some quickpages there too!



Happy Scrappin'

~Jenn

1 comment: