Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm part of a Creative Team!!!

A big THANK YOU to Diane over at Candys Treats for inviting me to become a part of her Creative Team! Her new Full Sized Digi Kits are super cute and I am having a lot of fun playing and creating with them :)


This Page I made using Candy's Treats "Playful" Kit. There is so much more to this kit you could get lots of pages done and no two pages would look alike!

I made this Page using Candy's Treats "Moms Day" Kit. Another beautifully put together kit, with loads of goodies to play with. The colors and pattern make for some really nice creations.


and here's a Girly one... The Kit used here is called "Dazzle"

If you like what you see, and would like to see more of these kits you can head over to the Candy's Treats blog or visit her shop over at Stargazer Scraps and purchase them for yourself.


Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

1 comment: