Thursday, May 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

It's my birthday today! Woohoo, the day I get to travel all over the internet and visit all the different sites I belong to and change my age in all of my profiles....LOL

What will 27 bring me?? I dunno, but I'm gonna start this new year for me off by doing what I love.... SCRAPPING! I invited a friend over and we gonna scrap the day away, or at least the morning, I've also gotta fit baking a cake in the early afternoon, and an early supper along with Soccer practice for Xavier tonight, the work of Mom never takes a break, not even on her birthday! hehe

So with all that said, hopefully I'll be back later and have some creations to show you :)

Happy Scrapin'
~Jenn


********UPDATE********

Well I didn't get nearly as much scrapped as I had hoped, I guess that's what happens when A you don't plan your projects and B you haven't seen your best friend in a while and have tons to talk about and catch up on......LOL

I did complete these two layouts though. I really like how they turned out.


and just showing off my birthday presents I got on my birthday... a balloon flower from hubby, and a balloon mouse the kids picked out for hubby to make.

My birthday ALWAYS falls just before a pay day, so I never get anything on the actual day. It's all good I make sure to get something once pay day rolls around, hehe This year I put some new clothes on layaway to pick up next week, I'm very excited!

1 comment:

  1. happy belated birthday hun...i hope you had a great day... x

    ReplyDelete