Thursday, June 4, 2009

Lil Gifty Creations

Well, yesterday I was detrmined to play with paper and I had a couple of bookmarks to make for a friend so decided to make those and a few extras while I was at it.

I forget the original website I got this idea from (I saw it over a year ago but still had the file she shared on my PC to cut it with my Cricut.... I'll update when I locate the proper blog)... anyway, these lil corner bookmarks are so cute and so very easy to make. The hardest part to making them is trying NOT to use bulky embellishments so they can lie as flat as possible.
So my best friend is going out west for the summer and asked for a few of these lil guys before she left, so I used her favorite Pink/Brown/Orange color combo and came up with these...

Then I just kept going and made these ones as a end of the year Teachers Gift for my sons Teacher.
...and this one was one I originally made for my sons Teacher but thought it looked too childish so I put an 'X' on it and gave it to my son...hehe
That was the first half of my day. LOL Then for the rest of the day, most of the night and most of this afternoon I spent creating this Paper bag album (PBA). I caught up with an old friend from high school that I haven't seen pretty much since I graduated 9 years ago, she has two beautiful little girls and mentioned she wished she had time to pick up Scrapbooking, so I instantly thought to myself I'm going to make her a PBA! ....and the rest of the story lies in the photos I guess :P

I did have a lot of fun making this album because I RARELY get the chance to play with girly papers, colors and embllishments, so I am very happy with the outcome of this project considering I had no idea what to do! LOL
So I hope you like what you have seen and hopedully with any luck it inspires you to start a few projects of your own. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Scrappin'!
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment