Saturday, June 13, 2009

Benifit of babysitting

This week-end we decided to hop in the van and drive to visit with family, since it was on the spur of the moment I didn't have time to think out any projects I could easily bring with me so I just made sure to pack up the laptop and away we went. When we got here my brother and sister-in-law needed a spur of the moment baby sitter.... how conveinent eh? I was all for it because it's been a while since I've spent a lot of time with the kids and honestly we had no other plans anyway, so I was pretty excited. They had a blast playing together all day, and once the night came and it got quiet I had some time to pull out the lap top and play with Candy's Treats new "June Collab" kit and came up with these two layouts.

I like the brown one so much, I'm thinking I might make a sketch for it before all is said and done.


This is a super cute and fun kit to play with.... I'm so glad I had some beachy pics to work with, but really theres so much more included in this kit that you could make pages of any theme. :)

Anyway, I better get back to these kids... one is asleep already, the big boys are still playing video gams but the baby is fighting going down so I need to try a lil harder with him. He's used to total dark and quiet when he is put to bed, so this place and the extra people are really throwing him for a loop.... and it's already 3 hours past his bedtime!

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your week-end!
Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment