Monday, February 21, 2011

Time to get scrappy......

Hello to my followers and any new comers who are on board and reading with us today. As you can see from previous posts I haven't been doing a whole lots with just paper lately. I have had a lot of set back this past year. no Internet for inspiration, a child who LOVES to get into my stash and mess things up and as the kids get older my daily routine gets filled up more and more with the "Soccer Mom" routine of extra curricular activities. Well, I am here today to tell you I am taking back some of my 'me' time and get back to doing something I LOVE and have fun doing.

Today's post is gonna be a recap of some of my favorite past layouts that I've completed, hopefully by looking at them I will be reminded of how much fun I've had scrapping, and even better I hope they inspire some of you to get some stuff done for yourselves too. :)

So sit back, take a look and I'll be back soon with more great stuff to show you.




Happy Scrappin'!
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment