Saturday, February 26, 2011

Desktop background

Today I was just messing around with my PSP and some Digital Scrap Kits that I've had for a while now and decided to put together a 'page' to use as my new desktop background.
I used the most recent photo of my 3 boys and the "Jingle Baby" kit from Sweet Shoppe Designs along with a quote I found and liked from scrapbook.com, and here is what I came up with.
I made it to fit a 1280x768 screen resolution, but it will fit and still look right on most widescreen monitors. I'd be happy to make personalized desktop backgrounds for anyone who wishes to have one, Just drop me an email and we can go from there.
I have also been following along with thte Crop that's happening over at A Cherry On Top. So far so good, there are some great ideas and inspiring challenges over there this week-end. I'll post what I've been working on after the crop is over so stay tuned.
Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment