Saturday, January 3, 2009

Uggh, already off to a bad start........

Look at me....hoping to keep a current blog preferabally a daily one and here I went and missed day 2! Oh well, there wasn't much to report, this is the week-end after all. Ric has Fridays - Sundays off from work so mostly it's clean and get him to help with odd jobs, and play games online together, movies, tv, run errands etc etc etc Theres never really a lot of time for me to have to myself to be creative or have meaningful thoughts at least.

Tomorrow night is over first game night with friends, that should be fun, and then Monday my oldest son goes back to school.....YAY!!! I love him, but man has it been a long winter vacation! Him home too often with his brothers just makes for one BIG whine fest! :S I'm hoping Monday may be a day of scrapping with a friend but we'll see what the weather has in store for us first.

No comments:

Post a Comment