Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just playin' around

I had been working all day long at decluttering and organizing my scrap room most of the day... it looked so inviting when I was done that I just had to sit down and make something! LOL So I decided to make a few cards that I needed to make for a friend.

I went through all my scrap paper (I will only ever use scrap paper on cards, I need to use up all those lil pieces somewhere) and here is what I came up with.

















It felt good to get some work done for a change :)

I inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress inks, again paper was all scraps (well besides the base), ribbon, primas and brads for embellishments (I added stickles to the pink brads to bling them up a bit). The happy birthday is from a clear stamp set by Imaginesence, and the Just a lil Note is a mounted Studio G stamp.

Now it is 10:30pm, I'm not so much tired but I have a pounding headache! Ugghh, so needless to say I am done for tonight. I hope I can get so play time in tomorrow too!

Have a nice night!
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment