Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!

Happy New Year and Welcome to 2009 everyone!!! I hope this year is off to a good start for all, and if it started rough, I hope it only gets easier/better from here on out!

My Family and I had a fun time waiting for the new year. A few friends came over and the boys played board games with them most of the evening. Then the guys chatted while they watched tv while the gals scrapped the night away! :) We were also hit with a HUGE snow storm that started last night after supper and the last time I checked it was still going on out there.... BIGGEST storm of the year I tell ya! Then again there isn't anything else to compare it to yet so I guess it kinda has to be...LOL So needless to say our company left early so not to be snowed in. Xavier, Ric and I watched the local celebrations on tv and did the count down to midnight, watched the fireworks then sent Xavier to bed (he's 6)... poor Robbie really wanted to see everything but he fell asleep 10 minutes before midnight and once he falls sleep there is just NO waking him up! Shortly after midnight Ric went to bed, and I stayed up a little longer. To me New Years just isn't New Years without watching the Ball Drop in Times Square NYC! So I wanted, played a game on the computer for a bit then finally went to bed a 2am. Not your usual 'party' hoopla for my New Years, but eventful and fun just the same.

On to the resolutions... well like everyone I want to try to be a healthier person. I'm not going to set a big weightloss goal and set myself up for failure.... I just want to take those baby steps to better my habits :) I also have LOTS of Scrapping goals... from organizing, to the amount I do, to the sortting of albums, I've got something I'd like to get done for it all. I think most of it will be fairly easy to do and continue to do except maybe the cut back on the shopping thing....LOL Lastly, my blog. I started one in 2008 but never kept up with it..... in reality I have always been horrible at keep a diary.... I really want to have and keep a functional and current blog so I started this one new today and hop to give you a lil something to read each day.... or at those busy times at least once a week. :)

So I will sign off for today, by saying I wish you all a happy and safe and healthy year ahead, and I hope you come back to read and visit me soon. :)

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment