Thursday, January 8, 2009

a little catching up to do....

A few things to catch up on since my last post....

Game night was a blast! It was fun to get out of the house and visit with friends, and play a a board game.... nothing like a good old fashion night of good clean fun :) We decided on the classic game of Monopoly and for the first time ever I WON! YAY me! The kids had a good time playing with toys and watching movies until we were done, they were pretty good considering it was pretty late when we finally finished. Still unsure of the next time we will get together but I think we will be playing "Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?".... :)

Other than that there has been a lot of the same ol same ol going on.....Xavier is very excited to be back in school, Rob has been a little lonely without Zay around all day but he makes due with his own ideas, toys and games. Preston has been getting a lot more freedom to run around the house instead of just his room / livingroom now that things are clean and mostly baby proofed :)

I have had time during the day to clean and organize my scrap space. Usually the noise level of the children make it hard to do much of anything, but now that Zays back in school and we are back to our normal routines I have reclaimed my 'me time' back. haha I even scrapped a little bit last night which was the first time in over a week! It was for a special secret challenge so once I get the ok that I am allowed to post it to the public I will the first chance I get......hehe

We've been dealing with a lot of winter storms lately, a lot of snow last week, a few clear days and now a lot of snow/freezing rain...... oh boy what a mess! and NOISEY! Oh my, the snowplows and tractors, with flashy lights and *beep beep* back up sounds really made it difficult to get any sleep last night! It's back to snowing now so I'm sure there will be more cleanup work to do again later. :S

So that's about it for getting you all up to date with the happening in my life, my husbad is almost done work for the first half of his shift, so I need to get up and figure out what we are going to have for supper tonight and get started on that. I swear one of these days I'll finally be able to use this blog for what I intended it for and that's showing you some of my creations! hehe

Bye for now!
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment