Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cupcakes.... They aren't just for eating anymore.

Cupcakes seem to be all the rage in the crafting world... (or at least one of them), and I've seen these cute lil guys on blogs all over the web so when I knew I would be planning a baby shower, I thought these would make great prizes for some of the games.

These were super easy to make, I managed to find some .svg files to use with my Cricut to cut the Cupcake Wrappers, and I must say, locating the files (which was fairly easy) was the hardest part of this entire project. lol
Next, I took a pair of fleece socks (that I was able to purchase at the Dollarstore), and Rolled them up, and shaped them a little to make them look like a frosted cupcake.I topped each sock cupcake with a little red pom pom, and then packaged them in a clear bag and that was it.... easy huh???
So looky at that, a new way for Cupcakes to give you that warm & fuzzy feeling. Cupcakes: They aren't just for Eating Anymore. :)
Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

1 comment: