Monday, April 11, 2011

Baseball Season has Begun!

Baseball Season is here!!! It's a great time of year, when spring comes after a long winter season and we can finally get back to doing and enjoying our outdoor activities! Well, the kids get to enjoy doing them, I get to enjoy washing uniforms, driving them to their games and practices, and of course take LOTS of pictures!!! :)

This year I helped design and create a display board for the league to use during the recruiting and sign up days. It was a lot of fun playing around with my cricut and the files I had to cut items so as the baseballs, gloves, and bats.
I created my own files to cut for the team logos (and I tell ya, that Jays one had a LOT of detail and was pretty hard to piece together all the little parts.)
I also cut a bunch of titles and words, and for hours layed out the items I had and tried to make them not only fit on the board, but look neat and presentable also.

In the end it turned out awesome, and I had a lot of fun!

Happy Craftin'
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment