Thursday, February 12, 2009

Just Some Cards

I needed to make some "Thinking of You" style cards for a friend as a prize to a game we played. These are my usual style, I pulled some scraps out of my scraps bag the looked good together, grabbed a few sheets of cardstock and away I went. I didn't use any sketches to make these but will be making my own sketches for them.... is it wrong to create sketches backwards?? I say what ever works to get a sketch made for the next scrapper to use :)

All cards were inked with Cats eye liquid chalks, I used some super tiny Primas, Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Kaiser bling, and of course my Studio G Stamps.









So this is what I picked at all day long! I only had time for bits and pieces here and there so I thought I did pretty well considering :)

till next time.......
~Jenn

2 comments:

  1. I think these are awesome!!! LOL on the sketches..it's only been recently that I've been trying them out, but I usually work the same way you do and just throw a card together. I didn't think to turn it into a sketch after...!

    ReplyDelete