Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Where did I go?!?!?

Hello readers, if theres anyone out there actually following my blog you are probably wondering what happened to me and where I dissappeared off to. Well, I haven't ben far.... I've just been really busy, and now things have finally slowed down at least for now so I can play a little catch up here.

First thing to keep me busy, was helping out in the moving of an online group that I am an assistant manager of, many of you know what I am talking about...... Scrapping Friends! Anyway, there was a LOT going on behind the scenes to get the group moved over to it's new home on Yuku, before the 21st of this month which was when MSN had announced they were closing their groups forever. It's been a bitter sweet journey, so many new things to get used to and even though msn was a royal pain in the *** most days it was still the one place I called my online home for many years. The important thing though, is that we kept going, all our friends have moved with us and we get to continue to be the fun and supportive group of friends we always were.

Next on my busy Agenda.... my oldest son's 7th birthday! I don't know how it was that he got to be 7 already but it came and went in a flash! He had a great time at his party and is still enjoying all the goodies he got for his birthday. He loves Pokemon, so we did a pokemon themed birthday complete with pokeball cupcakes for his friends! He also got a lot of pokemon cards from his friends.... he had MAYBE 20 before his party and as you can see in the photo below he has a LOT more than that! LOL He also got a wii, and a few games/attachments with that. He was so excited! and he's goot at it too... kicks my butt at bowling every time we play! LOL





I spent over a week on cleaning patrol getting ready for his party and in the 2 hours his friends were here it was trashed! LOL That's how it goes though.... it's not too bad, a day of nit picking and it should be under control once again..... then in a month we get to do it all over again for Robbie's birthday!

In there somewhere I did manage to squeeze in a little scrapping time and got some cards made and a few small pages, nothing major, but hey at least it's something. :) Currently I am 7 pages behind on my layout a day goal for this year, so I'd like to get back on track at some point this week.





So there you have it...... the past 2 weeks in a nut shell. Hope you have a pleasant day!
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment