Saturday, October 1, 2011

National Card Making Day

Happy National Card Making Day!! I set out today, with the best intentions to get a whole lot of cards made. As the day went on, and I kept telling myself I needed to scrap, I needed to scrap, it just wasn't happening like I had hoped.... it was as if I lost my entire desire to get anything done. Don't you just hate those times? A day where you can do anything crafty you want and you just can't think of anything.... oh that scrappers block, you never cease to show at the wrong time. LOL

Oh well, it was the thought that counts I guess. On the up side, I do have a lot of Christmas cards that I need to make over the next little while, so hopefully real soon I'll have something done and ready to share with you.

Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment