Thursday, July 31, 2008

More Completed Layouts!!!

As I mentioned in my last post I just finished participating in a summer crop. Theres an MSN group that I belong to that holds quarterly crops and they are lots of fun! Lots of challenges to keep you busy scrapping and fun games to keep the chatter and good times rollin'. If this sounds like a group you may be interested in joining, please contact me personally and I can forward you on to the lady in charge :) She has made such a fantastic group, and I am so happy to have had the chance to get to know her, and all the members of the group... such a friendly bunch of people we really are all like family. :)



Anyway, here are a number of pages that I finished during the crop:

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket
As always, thanks for taking a peek at my blog!

Have a great day!

~Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment