Thursday, July 31, 2008

Little Man's BIG Day!

Hello readers! Sorry to be so far behind on my posting... I never was good a keeping a diary guess I'm still not. LOL July has been a busy month for us. We've had lots of summer events to keep us busy.

July is a month for birthday's in our family. My Mom's was on the 12th, my neice Kennedy had her's on the 15th and my youngest son Preston had his 1st birthday on the 19th!!! What a day! Little man was very well behaved on his birthday.... especially considering he refused to take a nap all day, I was expecting a melt down but he did really really well.... even after he dug right in to his cake and ate more sugar that he was ever allowed to before!!!

Here he is wasting no time at all digging in to the cake
Photobucket

and here is is grabbing and pulling the cake back towards him after I tried taking it away
Photobucket

and here he is all messy and filled with sugar! lol

Photobucket

Prestons birthday was also the same day as Cherry Carnival so we had a lot of fun things to do all day long, watch a parade, water sport activities, bouncy rooms, bingo, dunk tank, good bags, cotton candy, woodsman competitions, breakfast with bubbles the clown, balloon animals, face painting, sit down dinners, cherry pie eating contest, cherry pit spittin' contest, Kareoke competition, game of chance, CHERRIES & fireworks!!!!! Good times :) The best part is always seeing friends you haven't seen for a very long time.... Cherry Carnival always brings them 'back home'.

On top of this we've had soccer nights every Tuesday & Thursday.... Xavier is doing really well with it and says he's having fun.... thats the important thing. It is getting to be a bit tiresome lugging everyone out two nights a week, but hey that's what a soccer mom does right? ann to think this is the easy stage.... pretty soon I'll have 3 of them out there getting involved and it'll be more nights a week, longer times, real games.... I need a nap just thinking about it!! lol

Ok, I'l be back soon with some scrappy posts. I just finished participating in a summer crop also so I've got lots of creations to show ya! ;)

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment