Thursday, September 16, 2010

Tick Tock Goes The Clock!

I always seem to lose track of 'time' when I'm crafting, I guess it's true what they say..."Time flies when you're having fun!" :) I've been wanting to alter a clock for a long time but just never found anything I liked that was at a reasonable price. I found this plain white clock at Dollarama (my favorite store! I get all my alterables there!), and I bought it!

As soon as I got it home I took it out of the packaging and took the whole thing apart and got to work right away. I chose papers in colors that I've been using in my other decor projects for the Cherry Pit, it was a bit of a challenge to use only papers and not layering too much because I had to keep everything as flat as possible so the clock hands would still be able to move around. Speaking of the clock hands, I thought I was NEVER going to get them back in place! I had to take every part apart to be able to put my paper in place.... I lost and found a few pieces along the way, and I am proud to say this clock is ticking right along and keeping time well. :)

Thanks for stopping by today, I haven't been doing a lot this year in the crafty part of my world, so I was pretty excited to have started AND completed this little project.

Happy Scrappin'
~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment