Sunday, April 25, 2010

Layouts & Cards

See I told ya I'd Be Right Back :P and here I am to show the few layouts and cards I've made over the past couple of months. Now there are only 4 things to show, (I know right? I told ya I was slooowly getting back in to the swing of things) but I am pretty proud of the job I've done on all of these.

First up is this "LOVE" card I made right around Valentine's Day. I had no real reason to make it as I don't celebrate V Day, but I did have some SVG files I wanted to play with and some new ribbon and old paper I wanted to use up also so thought 'what the heck?' and went to town creating this beauty of a card.

I created this card just to use up some of the scraps from the Bathroom Signs I made in my previous entry. I also had a little fun getting aquainted with my Copic Markers.... I still have a LOT to learn when it comes to using them properly but I thought the lil froggy turned out nicely.

Next up a few layouts I created. I scraplifted the idea for this layout from one I had seen in the ACOT gallery. I fount papers that would work with the idea, then luckily I had a fairly recient photo that shared the same colors of those papers. I used Kaiser Papers, cut the phrases out so I could place them around the photo as you see them here and finished it off with a minimal amount of Kaiser bling.

Lastly, a soccer layout as my start to scrapping Xavier's 2009 soccer season. I am creating an ABC album for the season so this is my letter "M" for MVP :)

Ok there you have it, a little bit of creativity from me. Now that I have completed a few things I am really excited to dive in to my paper and getting some more layouts cranked out. Even though I scrapped a LOT last year, very little of that was from 2009 events so I am looking forward to getting last year caught up and in the books and hopefully pick away at some new pics also.

Happy Scrappin'

~Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment